If you are buying or selling freehold or leasehold business premises, whether for occupation by your own business or as an investment to let out on lease, it is essential that it is handled by an expert you can trust so as to minimise risk, and maximise the opportunity for your business. We have acted for numerous large and small businesses over the years when they have bought or sold their premises, whether that is as part of the sale of the business, a business move or as part of an expansion strategy.
We have experience in:
- Freehold and leasehold sales and purchases for occupation
- Preparation and review of auction sale packs
- Doctors’, dental and veterinary surgeries, opticians and other health care professional premises
- Childrens’ day care nurseries and care homes
- Hairdressing and beauty salons, hot food takeaways and restaurants, hotels, pubs and social clubs (but not licensing law)
- Industrial buildings
Our expertise across the wide range of services we provide and our commitment to delivering an efficient and cost-effective solution to our clients’ commercial conveyancing needs means you can trust us to get the job done on time and on budget, leaving you to do what you do best – run your business!