Thank you for enquiring about the service my firm offers. Having set up Winston Solicitors in 2002 I have strived to put service first as our difference to other firms. Our motto is ‘When service wins’, and I hope if you choose our service you feel we have delivered this.
This page provides more information about Conveyancing, Family, Probate and Wills pricing.
This is what clients say about our conveyancing team
- Having approached several solicitors about conveyancing, I was very taken with how much Sam at Winston Solicitors stood out by being warm and friendly on the phone. This instantly made me feel that they would be a good company to deal with and I was not wrong, everyone I had to speak to was pleasant and friendly.
- I would give Leasa Foster 5*+, I have used her for 2 purchased and one sale in my time. Started with her at her previous job (Rotherham) and chose to stick with her even though she is now based in Leeds. She is very proactive and updates you when she can. I found the app very useful this time as I never had to request for an update. It was all shown on there what had been done and what was left to complete. A lot was done through the post/email, I had one commute up to Leeds to drop my deeds off.
- Extremely highly recommended. We purchased a new house and Winston Solicitors were our first choice after reading reviews. I must say we cannot thank Sidraa enough for making this possible for us. She has been absolutely amazing and the correspondence from Winston Solicitors was fantastic, we use to receive updates everyday via email or phone calls regarding our file. We will definitely be using Winston Solicitors again in the future. Many thanks again to all the team.
For details on Conveyancing Pricing please click here.
Whether it’s a divorce, legal separation, pre-nuptial agreement or family mediation, we have a specialist team to support you. Our lead lawyers are Howard Cohen, Anna Vollans, Elissa Winston, Wendy Campbell and Sidraa Razaq.
This is what clients say about our family team
- All the staff at Winston were helpful and well informed. I found Howard Cohen to be exceptional and professional in all my dealings during my divorce proceedings. I would definitely recommend using Winston Solicitors.
- Impeccable service, thoroughly professional throughout and extremely understanding of delicate issues. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone needing good quality work and professionalism. Thank you for handling my case with professional delicacy.
- Professional mediation, kept control and excellent input. Very clear direction.
For details on our family pricing please click here.
Our Employment team headed by Paul Grindley offer a first class service to both employees and employers.
This is what clients say about our employment team
- Very good service, extremely efficient. Would recommend to others. Big thumbs up to Paul, excellent professional.
- Paul was excellent in helping me deal with an issue I had when leaving my previous employer. He helped me stay calm through a stressful situation and always offered sensible advice.
- Very quick and efficient. Paul is very experienced and knowledgeable in his field.
For details on Employment law pricing please click here.
Probate and Wills
A sometimes difficult and often sensitive subject needs to be handled with the utmost care and empathy. Our lead lawyer, Howard Cohen and Wills & Probate Executive, Emily Spencer pride themselves on their professionalism and personal service. The team also deal with Lasting Powers of Attorney and Deputyships.
This is what clients say about our Probate and Wills team
- From the first moment I entered into the offices I was treated with the utmost efficiency. The whole process which was quite complicated was explained clearly and efficiently to me. I would certainly recommend the firm to others.
- I was suitably impressed with the balance between professionalism and personal service. Thank you for your help and support.
- I was initially wary and nervous when approaching a solicitor for professional will service. I was quickly put at my ease, and felt valued as an individual. But also supported through an emotional but necessary transaction.
For details on Probate and Wills pricing please click here.
For details on Deputyship pricing please click here.